Now you come to the right website to know the right answer. Today’s topic is “Can I install Windows 7 without CD or USB?” You will get the answer in this article. Keep reading…
Can I install Windows 7 without CD or USB?
The answer is “Yes”! You can install Windows 7 without a CD or USB. It will depend on your device. If your computer or laptop does not have a CD or USB system, you can use other methods to install Windows 7. The era of CDs or DVDs is slowly coming to an end. So you can give Windows 7 with a pen drive.
Windows 7 using USB
Here is the way to install Windows 7 in Pen drive…
Before starting with the following procedure, first of all, we must specify that in order to install Windows 7 from USB you will have to meet all the following requirements, that is you will have to use an account with administrative privileges on the PC. You will have to have the Product Key at the hand of your Windows 7 operating system.
And you will have to use a USB stick of at least 4 GB. Now you will have to download the original ISO of your Windows 7 operating system (which you can find by following what has been said in this article).
And finally, in order to correctly prepare the USB pen drive. You will also need to use a PC that has at least Windows XP with SP2 already installed together with version 2.0 of the Microsoft .NET Framework and the Image Mastering API.
Here is the procedure to follow that will allow you to install Windows 7 from USB without any CD / DVD:
- First, download the free tool called Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool;
- After installing the program, open Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool using the icon that will be created on your desktop, answering Yes to any confirmation;
- During the first step, called Choose ISO file. You will have to select the previously downloaded Windows 7 ISO.
- Then click on Browse, select the Windows 7 ISO image, then click on the Next button ;
- During the second step, called Choose media type, since you have to install Windows 7 via USB, you simply have to click on the USB device button.
- Now in the third step, called Insert USB device, you will have to select your USB pen drive from the drop-down menu, then you will have to click on Begin copying. Then on Erase USB Device, and finally you will have to confirm everything by pressing the Yes button. I remind you, however, that if there are data on your USB Pendrive. This procedure will irreversibly delete them;
- During the fourth and last step, called Creating a bootable USB device, the USB pen drive will be automatically prepared with all the files necessary to be able to install Windows 7. Once this last step is completed, which can take several minutes, you will not have to do anything else than close the Windows 7 USB DVD Download Tool program.
If you like this post, please share this post with your friends on social media. Please leave a comment below.