Do you want to know “How to change voicemail on iPhone?” This article is for you. Many iPhone users want to change voicemail so that they do not have to worry about congratulating or receiving voice calls. Creating voicemail on the iPhone allows you to see the names of the callers and you can call them back later. So it’s important to create a voicemail so you don’t forget to call someone.
How to change voicemail on iphone?
Creating a voicemail message will allow the caller to hear the record and give you the message.
After recording a voice mail message, many people want to change it again, so today’s article is for them.
- All you have to do to change the iPhone’s voicemail greeting is first to Tap on the “Phone app” or press on your device. To see the phone app icon there is a white phone sign in the green box you have to tap on it
- After tapping the phone app icon from the home screen, an interface will appear. From there you will see that there is a button called “Voicemail”.
- Now you need to tap on the voicemail button which is at the bottom of the screen of your device.
- After clicking on the Voicemail button, you will get an option called Greeting which is located in the corner on the right side of the screen.
- All you have to do now is record your own message by “tapping on greeting” and for this tapping, the voicemail message will start recording then after recording click on the stop button.
We hope you have followed the rules of this article step by step. If you have followed well then you can easily record and change your voicemail. If you have any questions, please let us know in the comments.