Top 10 Bloggers in India with their Earnings
Firstly, I just wanna to ask from you that Do you think Indians Bloggers earning lakhs of rupees from Blogging? The answer is Yes ! There are many Indian Bloggers who are making lakhs of rupees monthly. Well! If you know them, then you can also get inspired and make money online through blogging. These bloggers are not any superheroes. They are normal human beings like you and me who are making huge money only through blogging.
The amount of money that they make, runs into lakhs. In fact, highly qualified doctors and engineers do not make this amount of money. It takes years and years of hard work to become a successful doctor, engineer or a lawyer.
However, here these bloggers are very young and still making money more than a doctor or a lawyer. To become like them you do not need any investment or money, you can start right from your desktop.
Top 10 Bloggers in India & Their Earnings
In India, Getting on top position is not easy because India has high amount internet users. Most are trying in this field for making money and for just for fun. But some are giving their hard work to improve their ranking and to provide all about that niche.
In India, blogging is not a job but some are making it business which means if you know all about webmaster then you can get more money with your knowledge. Means on this platform peoples are making money and depend on your knowledge. Also how to provide your knowledge with your readers.
Here is the list of India’s top 10 most popular and inspirational bloggers list with their earning, ranking and all useful data.The earnings I mentioned here are either taken from different sources, their blogs or is the estimation. But the earnings are close to their actual earnings.
1. Amit Agarwal
Amit Agarwal is the pioneer of Indian blogging. Today, he is the number one tech blogger in India. He is totally unique and no one can be like him.
A former IITian, until 2004 he used to work in USA in Goldman Sachs. He planned to quit his regular job and start a tech blog called Labnol. It was a huge success just after few months of launching.
After few months, he was making at least INR 10,00,000/- per month. Yes 10 lakhs per month. After few years of posting blog posts on technology, he now makes approximately INR 20,00,000/- to INR 30,00,000/- per month.
He is the best blogger in India. Now he is also a communist at wall street journal.
- Name: Amit Agarwal
- Bloggers – Labnol.org
- Page Rank – 6
- Alexa Rank (India) 510
- Alexa Rank (World) 6094
- Site Linking – 6,624
- Niche – Technology
- Daily Page Views: 120000
- Daily Unique Visitors: 80,000
- Estimated Earnings $60,000 Per Month
- Indian Rupees 30,00,000/ Per Month
- Income Channel: Main Source is Google Adsense, Affiliate Income, and direct Paid Advertisement.
2. Harsh Agrawal
Harsh is a New Delhi based very young and budding blogger. He totally epitomizes the young Indian who is independent and has enough money to enjoy his life.
Earlier he used to work at a software company called Convergys. He quit his job from there and started blogging.
Harsh’s Blog is all about, social media, blogging, word press, SEO etc. His blog shout me loud was launched in September of 2008. The blog is still running and getting more visitors daily.
Name – Harsh Agrawal
Bloggers – Shoutmeloud.com
Alexa Rank (India) 740
Alexa Rank (World) 3895
Site Linking – 4070
Niche – Blogging
Domain Registered – 2008
Daily Page Views: 3,25,000
Daily Unique Visitors : 1.25 lac
Estimated Earnings $28,640 Per Month
Indian Rupees 20,00,000/ Per Month
Income Channel: Main Source is Affiliate Income and direct Paid Advertisement and Google Adsense
3. Shardha Sharma
YourStory.com is India’s no.1 media platform for entrepreneurs, dedicated to passionately championing and promoting the entrepreneurial ecosystem in India.
- Name : Shardha Sharma
- Bloggers – http://yourstory.com
- Alexa Rank (India) 268
- Alexa Rank (World)2,141
- Site Linking – 6,103
- Niche – Entrepreneur
- Domain Registered – 2008
- Daily Page Views: 2,75,000
- Daily Unique Visitors : 1 lac+
- Estimated Earnings $18,500 per month
- Indian Rupees 13,00,000/ Per Month
- Income Channel: Main Source is Affiliate Income and direct Paid Advertisement and Google
4. Ashish Sinha
Ashish Sinha is blogger #4 in our list of Indian bloggers. He worked before for big brands like Yahoo, and IBM, he started blogging earlier in 2007 with his blog Pluggd.
Later in 2012 he re-branded his blog as NextBigWhat.com which talks about Tech, Start-ups, and Entrepreneurship.
- Blogger Name: Ashish Sinha.
- Location: India.
- Monthly Earning: $17,000 (Estimated).
- Age: Unknown.
- Blog/Website: NextBigWhat.com
- Alexa Global rank: 27,051
- Rank in India: 2,180
5. Faisal Farooqui
MouthShut is not exactly a blogging site but a consumer research and services web portal.
The founder of mouth shut is Faisal Farooqui. He got his education from University of New York Binghamton. He frequently travels between USA and India.
The mouth shut web portal is a huge success and making millions of dollar every year. Well! One cannot predict the exact income generated by the website. However, we can tell, a team of professionals runs this web portal. Therefore, it is like a small company.
He started his blog site in the year 2000. The site has 51k Visitors with 1,40,000 Pageviews Per Day.
- Name: Faisal Farooqui
- Location: USA and India
- Blog Niche: consumer research and services web portal.
- Blogging From: 2000-Present
- Estimated Earnings: $18,000 per month.
- Income Channel: Adsense, Paid Advertising, Affiliate Income & Premium Membership.
- Blog: http://www.mouthshut.com
- Google PR – 5/10
- World Ranking by Alexa: 5,955
Imran Uddin is an Andhra Pradesh-based, Blogger. His Blog is about Blogging, SEO, Tips, and Tricks.
He is founder and CEO of Alltehcmedia. Their main site AlltechBuzz getting more ranking in Google search result. Its also have more fans of the royal visitor. I mean to returning visitors. People directly searching AlltechBuzz because his article are really more informative and also giving valuable information. It is a fast growing site and taking more popularity in this community.
He is a young entrepreneur of Pvt. Ltd. A company named All Tech Media. AT Media has Approx 51k Visitors per day with 1,50,000 page views.
- Name: Imran Uddin
- Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Blog Niche: Tips & Tricks, SEO, Blogging
- Blogging From: 2012-Present
- Daily Page Views : 143,000
- Daily Unique Visitors : 53,000
- Estimated Earnings: $14,500 per month
- Income Channel: Adsense, Paid Advertising, Affiliate Income.
- Blog: http://www.alltechbuzz.net
- Google PR – 3/10
- World Ranking by Alexa: 14019
7. Arun Prabhu Desai
Arun is a Pune based blogger who started blogging in April 2007.
His blog Trak.in is basically a business and a technology blog. He gives information about startups, financial news, And Stock market etc.
Apart from blogging he has great love for photography. He also love to read other bloggers like Anil Dash, Amit Agarwal etc. He is also a budding entrepreneur who is confident about future of India.
- Name: Arun Prabhudesai
- Location: Pune, Maharastra
- Blog About: Business startups, financial news, And Stock market etc.
- Blogging From: 2007
- Daily Page Views – 215,000
- Daily Unique Visitors – 78,700
- Present Estimated Earnings: $9,000 per month
- Income Channel: Adsense, Paid Advertising.
- Blog: http://trak.in
- Google PR – 5/10
- World Ranking by Alexa: 18325
8. Srinivas Tamada
Srinivas Tamada is a Chennai based Blogger. His Blog is about programming, Ajax, PHP and other web design aspect.
Hence, the blog is for people who are more technical rather a non-professional.His blog is very popular among developer & programmer community.
The blog has 26K Daily visitors with 50000 Pageviews Per day.
- Name: Srinivas Tamada
- Location: Chennai, India but now is in the USA
- Blog Niche: Ajax, PHP, Web Design.
- Blogging From: 2009-Present
- Estimated Earnings: $8,000 per month
- Income Channel: Adsense, Paid Advertising, Affiliate Income.
- Blog: http://www.9lessons.info
- Google PR – 4/10
- World Ranking by Alexa: 34005
9. Jaspal Singh
Number 9 in our list is the Indian blogger Jaspal Singh the founder of SaveDelete.com
. Jaspal is a mechanical engineer who writes about the Internet tips, softwares, computing, etc. He also has some coding and designing knowledge, and spends a lot of time in gym.
- Blogger Name: Jaspal Singh.
- Location: Jaipur, India.
- Monthly Earning: $10,000 (Estimated).
- Blog/Website: SaveDelete.com
- Alexa Global rank: 87,480
- Rank in India: 13,211
10. Amit Bhawani
Amit Bhawani started his blogging career in 2007. He writes about many things like Technology, Health, Blogging, SEO, India etc.
Amit is one of the top Indian bloggers and he shared his blogging earnings once in June 2010.
- Blogger Name: Amit Bhawani.
- Location: Hyderabad, India.
- Monthly Earning: $14,115 (June 2010).
- Age: 29.
- Blog/Website: amitbhawani.com
- Alexa Global rank: 143,526
- Rank in India: 17,947
This is our list of best Bloggers of India for year 2016, If you want to suggest another blogger who is not in the list, you can write in the comment so that I can include them in my next article.