29 Pros and Cons of OnePlus 3T : Advantages and Disadvantages
OnePlus 3T smartphone flaunts a 5.5-inch full HD (1920*1080 pixels) AMOLED display. The OnePlus 3T powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 quad-core chipset clocked at 2.35GHz paired with 6GB of RAM, and comes 64GB internal storage, which can further be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
Besides the front camera, the smartphone also features a 16-megapixel rear camera and 16-megapixel front facing camera, 3,400mAh battery and 4G LTE support and fingerprint sensor. On the software front, it runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow based on with Oxygen OS.
Below are the lists of OnePlus 3T Pros and Cons which can be also considered as advantages and disadvantages (Problems and Issues)….
19 Reasons to Buy OnePlus 3T (Pros or Advantages):
- OnePlus 3T runs on very latest Android OS, v7.0(Nougat)
- It flaunts 5.5-inch Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It is incorporated with 6 GB of RAM.
- Powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 821 Chipset which is very powerful than any other chipsets.
- Constructed with Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) processor.
- Supports Dual-SIM feature in which both slots are for Nano – SIM’s
- Brings storage of a 64/128 GB with no memory expansion
- Comes with 16 MP rear camera and 16 MP front facing camera and with additional features like phase detection autofocus, OIS, LED flash, 1/2.8″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- It has a pixel density of 401 pixels which gives you much clarity.
- It comes with Dash Charge technology which is faster, safer, and simply better than other charging technology just like OnePlus 3.
- Supports 4K video recording at 2160p@30fps, 720p@120fps.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 comes here as it’s protection and with Oxygen OS to balance between power and simplicity.
- Advanced graphics Adreno 530 that makes better experience in playing 3D games just like OnePlus 3.
- Incorporates with a powerful & stunning battery capacity of 3400 mAh that lasts for many hours and also supports Fast battery charging i.e 60% in 30 min.
- Performance is superb without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC
- Supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality is great.
10 Reasons Not to Buy OnePlus 3T (Cons, Disadvantages, Issues, Problems):
- No FM Radio support.
- Comes as Non Removable Battery Device.
- No expandable memory support.
- Available only in 2 color variants namely Gunmetal, Soft Gold.
- Slippery and Delicate.
- Camera Performance in Low Light photography is not up to mark.
- OnePlus 3T does not contain Java and it does not offer Infrared.
- It does not present Barometer or Temperature sensor.
- It does not come with the water and dust resistant .
- The camera bump on the back panel is another OnePlus 3T cons or disadvantages. But if to make the bump go away the device will will be a lot thicker. Even iPhone 7 and Galaxy S7 have camera bumps.
If you are planning to purchase the smartphone within the budget range of 30K, you can go with OnePlus 3T right away without any hesitation. You will get the top notch features that are available on the high-end smartphones like Samsung, Apple, Nexus and others. OnePlus 3t is the Flagship Killer that is packed with heave hardware and software with this price range.
OnePlus 3T is the brilliant smartphone certified by many tech experts and reviewers. The success of OnePlus 3 is unmatchable with any other smartphone. So the company has come up with best upgradations on this phone to continue its legacy.