OnePlus 3T : Full Phone Specifications, Price, Features
After the success of the OnePlus 3 in India, the company, at an event in New Delhi on Friday, launched the premium version of its flagship smartphone in the country. The Chinese smartphone maker has named it OnePlus 3T.
This upgrade on the original handset will serve as the company’s flagship smartphone for 2017. It will be an Amazon exclusive in India and its first sale will go live at 12 am on 14 December.
Full Phone Specifications
- Device TypeSmartphone
- Dual Sim CapabilityYes, Nano-SIM
- Input MechanismTouchscreen
- 2G Network TechnologyGSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz
- 3G Network TechnologyWCDMA
- Sales PackageHandset, Screen Protector, Dash Type-C Cable, Dash Power Adapter, SIM Tray Ejector, Quick Start Guide, Safety Information
- AvailabilityAvailable 2016, December
- 4G Network TechnologyLTE
- Network TypeGSM/WCDMA/LTE
- Network Capability2G,3G,4G
- 4G CapabilityVoLTE, Cat. 6
- Internet Capability
- GPSGPS, GLONASS, BeiDou
- Wi-Fi802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- USBUSB Type-C port
- Display Size5.5-inch
- Display Resolutionfull HD (1920*1080 pixels)
- Display TechnologyAMOLED display with 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 4 Protection
- Internal Memory64GB ; 6GB LPDDR4 RAM
- SD Card Presence/CapacitymicroSD, up to 128 GB
- OSAndroid 6.0 Marshmallow with Oxygen OS
- ProcessorQualcomm Snapdragon 821 Quad-Core 2.35GHz Processor
- Camera resolution16 MP with f/2.0 Aperture, EIS, PDAF
- Camera Video FeaturesVideo Recording
- Secondary Camera16 MP with f/2.0 Aperture, EIS, PDAF
SIZE AND WEIGHT
- Size (L by B by T)152.7 * 74.7 * 7.35 mm
- Form FactorCandybar
- Weight158 gm
- Games Support
- Music Player
- Music Player FeaturesSupports MP3
- Video Player
- Video Player FeaturesSupports MP4
- Video Recorder
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Youtube Player
- Battery TypeNon-removable
- Battery Capacity3400 mAh battery, Dash Charge (5V, 4A)
PERSONAL AND BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY
- Document Viewer
- SMSSMS(threaded view), MMS
- EMAILEmail, Push Email
- Instant Messaging
- 5.5 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels.
- Latest Android OS, v7.0(Nougat)
- Quad-core (2×2.35 GHz Kryo & 2×1.6 GHz Kryo) Processor.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 Chipset
- 16 MP rear & front camera.
- 3400 mAh Battery.
- 6 GB RAM.
The phone will be available in two storage variants with the less expensive Rs 29,999 64GB variant available in Gun Metal and Soft Gold option, while the other, more expensive Rs 34,999 128GB variant will be available only in the Gun Metal colour.
OnePlus 3T is the brilliant smartphone certified by many tech experts and reviewers. The success of OnePlus 3 is unmatchable with any other smartphone. So the company has come up with best upgradations on this phone to continue its legacy.